There are 4 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
***This course is not approved for NBCC credit.
This course is designed to equip counselors, coaches, and caregivers to help clients create a culture of blessing in their homes. Dr. Trent and Dr. Wheeler will address the scriptural foundation of the blessing, its importance in the home, and how to recover from an upbringing that did not include healthy family relationships.
- TBPR 101: Foundations for Creating a Culture of The Blessing
- TBPR 102: The Choice for Great Relationships
- TBPR 103: One Way God Blesses Us
- TBPR 104: The Five Elements of The Blessing Introduction
- TBPR 105: Appropriate Meaningful Touch
- TBPR 106: Spoken Message
- TBPR 107: Attaching High Value
- TBPR 108: Special Future
- TBPR 109: Genuine Commitment
- TBPR 110: Barriers to Blessing Others
- TBPR 111: The Terrible Choice for Self-Protection
- TBPR 112: Processing Self-Protection
- TBPR 113: Reversing the Curse
- TBPR 114: The Two-Degree Difference
- TBPR 115: Closing Thoughts on Living The Blessing