There are 3 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
This course is designed to help caregivers, coaches, and counselors to create a culture of blessing with others. Dr. Trent and Dr. Wheeler discuss a wide variety of areas where it is important to foster the blessing.
- TBPR 201: Foundations for Bringing The Blessing to Others
- TBPR 202: Coffee Cup Coaching for Hurting People
- TBPR 203: The Blessing and Premarital Preparation
- TBPR 204: The Blessing and Marriage Enrichment
- TBPR 205: The Blessing and Applying Incremental Changes
- TBPR 206: The Blessing and Seeing a Family’s Strengths
- TBPR 207: The Blessing and a Child’s Spiritual Formation
- TBPR 208: Reversing the Curse in Families
- TBPR 209: The Blessing and Ministering to Men
- TBPR 210: The Blessing and Ministering to Women
- TBPR 211: The Blessing and Serving Others, Personal Health and Justice Issues
- TBPR 212: Using Storyboarding as a Tool for Building a Marriage and Family Ministry Plan
3.0 CE Credits available for IBCC Credential Holders.
The American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) offers some psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and play therapists Continuing Education (CE) credit due for good standing with certain states and a limited number of professional organizations. It remains the responsibility of each participant to be aware of state licensure and CE requirements. Participants should check their state and/or local regulations regarding required continuing education hours. For more information Light University Continuing Education programs, please visit: https://www.lightuniversity.com/continuing-education-statements/