There are 3 Continuing Education Units included with this course.
***This course is not approved for NBCC credit.
This course is designed to help caregivers, coaches, and counselors to create a culture of blessing with others. Dr. Trent and Dr. Wheeler discuss a wide variety of areas where it is important to foster the blessing.
- TBPR 201: Foundations for Bringing The Blessing to Others
- TBPR 202: Coffee Cup Coaching for Hurting People
- TBPR 203: The Blessing and Premarital Preparation
- TBPR 204: The Blessing and Marriage Enrichment
- TBPR 205: The Blessing and Applying Incremental Changes
- TBPR 206: The Blessing and Seeing a Family’s Strengths
- TBPR 207: The Blessing and a Child’s Spiritual Formation
- TBPR 208: Reversing the Curse in Families
- TBPR 209: The Blessing and Ministering to Men
- TBPR 210: The Blessing and Ministering to Women
- TBPR 211: The Blessing and Serving Others, Personal Health and Justice Issues
- TBPR 212: Using Storyboarding as a Tool for Building a Marriage and Family Ministry Plan